Friday, July 22, 2011

Projects All Over The Place

I found Craft Warehouse.  I knew it was there but just never ventured in.  Now I know why.  All these ridiculously cool crafts and everything you need to do to make these crazy crafts!  Oh my, like I need another hobby.  At any rate, here are some of my most recent crafts!  I'm having so much fun!
Plain White Canvas Before

Simple, Fun, Elegant Birthday gift for a friend

The whole frame what plain wood color, I just forgot to take a photo before I started painitng.  Anyway, plain wood frame before

Family Memory Photo Frame After

Simple Cheap Photo Magnets ($3.99 to make over 40 of them!)

Simple Door Frame, a fun way to clip notes for each other

Piper and Tristan's Towel Hangers in their bathroom

This was a plain black frame, just added decals and the lettering

This was a 1" plain wood frame, I added, black paper, "Kitchen" decal, scrapbook paper to the wood frame and a plastic overlay so you can write with a white erase marker on it.

Cadie's magnetic board to hang her creations on (birthday gift)

hand sewn (linen) napkins with fabric paint letters stenciled on for Linzee's Baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment