Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome to Our Blog

It's always hard for me to figure out how to start a blog. There are 110,000,000 things I'd like to tell you, but probably only a handful of things you'd want to know!

We are the Hardesty Family, we are made up of John, Amy, Tristan & baby. John and I have been married for 5 years (6 on August 7), Tristan is 4 (will be 5 on November 10) and baby, whose sex will be determined on March 12 is due August 11.

John works for Walsh Construction downtown P-Town & I am fortunate (& crazy) enough to stay home with our kids. I work from home as a Certified Health Coach for Take Shape for Life. We help people lose and maintain weightloss. It is an awesome company, we became Certified Health Coaches in 2009 after I lost 44 pounds in just 12 weeks on the program.

This will be our blog to talk about life, family and our business! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment