Monday, March 8, 2010

WHEW!

**This is part of our Take Shape for Life Health Coach team**

Well Saturday was an awesome day of training in Seattle for Take Shape for Life. I love being surrounded by people who are not in competition for business but who really truly have a mindset on getting people healthy, I don't know any other business where that happens! Sunday we spent the morning at Grace Community Church with my in-laws, we really enjoyed it there, I think we'll be going back next Sunday!

But this is a big week for us, tonight we are headed to our neighbors & friends house to get them signed up with Take Shape for Life to change their lives, tomorrow, I am running (ha ha ha) up to Hermiston to visit with my new friend and client, Krista, she is starting on Take Shape for Life. Wednesday, I have one of my last photo sessions for a darling 9 month old little girl & we have our leadership & FIT meeting that evening. Thursday I get to spend some time with my precious friend Megan and Friday, oh Friday, I am so excited, at 10am on Friday we get to find out the sex of this little baby! We can't wait, we are going to take Tristan with us! So excited! Then we are headed to the beach that afternoon to put a floor in my parents beach house...I say "we" but really I'll be hanging out and John will be working! Then Saturday we will be at SHAPE Training in Beaverton...Then Sunday, I think we'll go to church and come home and sleep until next week! Whew, what an upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment