Friday, August 19, 2011

A Little of This and A Little of That

Today we finished Tristan's back to school gift for his preschool teacher, Mrs. Walsh.  Right before School starts we will plant a flower in it for her!  

This morning we went out to Sandy Farms {berries are $1 a pound!!!} and picked 4.5 pounds of boysenberries, marionberries & logan berries.  We came home and mixed them all together and made jam to give as gifts this Christmas!

Finally I redid my desk area.  Most of you won't care about this part {lol} but I covered my 3 ugly clipboards with scrapbook paper and made a clipboard for current clients {that I need to call}, a clipboard for potential clients, and a clipboard for things I want to do {like arts & crafts, paying John's speeding ticket (ha ha ha, sort of) Amanda's baby shower reminder, etc}.  I feel much more organized!  

Piper, meanwhile, decided to scoot her cute little hiney out the back door.  She's getting so sneaky!


Enjoy this beautiful summer day...we're off to DEQ.  Cool.

1 comment:

  1. The flower pot is super cute, and Piper sneaking out the door is even cuter. :) At least if John got a speeding ticket that means he can't razz you about the one you got last spring, right?

    ReplyDelete