Friday, October 8, 2010

OH Karate How I Love Thee

Tristan started karate 2 days a week at the Martial Arts Fitness Center. It is hysterical to watch him. He totally loves it and we love watching him. He is so proud of himself!

He is such a sweet & loving big brother. When Piper cries he tells her in a sweet voice "it's ok Pipey Pipe Pipe" (thanks for the nick name Belissa). Today he asked if we could put her carseat right next to him so he could talk to her while we drive. OF COURSE!!!

Last week, however, he attempted to be a big brother when mommy wasn't in the room. I laid Pipe down on the couch so I could take the laundry into our room, when I came back, she was on a different couch. I asked Tristan if he'd picked her up and moved her, he said yes, when I explained to him that I needed to show him how to move her before he did that again, because her neck wasn't strong. Then I asked him a question I really didn't want to know the answer to. I said, "when you picked her up did her head hang back real far?" (I was going to explain to him how her nexk muscles weren't strong enough to support her head so when he holds her or carries her, he has to support her head.) and in true Tristan fashion, he said, "not too much, just a little." Oh Lord, I am so glad I didn't walk in while he was moving her!!!

On the Piper front, I started taking Pro-biotics and it seems to be helping with her digestive system. Hopefully it will help on the sleeping front also.

All is well in our little world. Tonight I am home with just Pipe, John and Tris are at the Circus having man time, tomorrow we will hang with our fab cousin Aunt Jessica and John will finally get to take his baby (the jeep) to Superior to get the steering fixed so we can finally drive the beast! Check out the new pics in the photo album to see Tris at karate!



No comments:

Post a Comment