Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Deliciousness

So a few years ago I had a friend tell me about peanut butter balls that she made that were super healthy and her kids love them.  I make them for Tris (let's be honest: it's for me too!) every couple of months.  They don't last long at our house, but they are a super yummy, healthy, protein filled snack.  Here's how you make 'em.

Mix equal parts of honey, rolled oats, peanut butter (Adam's creamy works best in my humble opinion), and dry milk.

Stir until mixed well, roll into balls and refrigerate.
Seriously it's that simple and utterly delicious!





1 comment:

  1. These are so tasty and I had totally forgotten about them! Possibly another solution for my poor, protein deprived daughter... I'm still working on figuring out where to get her all her protein now that we've cut out milk, cheese and yogurt poor kid. I love that this recipe uses the powdered milk instead of the powdered sugar like a lot of them too. Much rather get the sweetness from the honey!

    ReplyDelete